Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ho ho ho... Christmas Comes Early!

Well, I certainly hope 13 points in 20 minutes (with a couple of nasty dunks) silences those doubters from Fan Fest. If not, how about this picture of Greg saying "I don't think so" to Spencer Hawes:And, lo, Greg Oden said "No," and it was Good.

I thought Webster looked really good, but Fernandez showed his grasp of the game is not limited to Euro-ball (not that that's an insult anymore) fundamentals are fundamentals.

I was surprised how close the poll between Webster and Rudy was (yeah, I think that Outlaw guy might have gotten a couple votes too) But I'd like to hear anybody on why they think their player should start. What skills would Webster bring that Fernandez couldn't? Will either one of them have the D that the position will require night in and night out? For that matter, does T.O.?

No comments:

Post a Comment