Thursday, October 9, 2008

Preseason Take me now

Oh my... I for one hate to resort to cliches... but the Frail Blazers tag seems to fit here. Webster, Blake, LaFrentz, (I know... who?) Oden and Roy to a degree... and now Rudy??? I like to think that the Blazers are at least getting the injuries out of the way early, but there do seem to be "those" years in every sport where the Disabled List is like the town bike... Here's hoping no.

On the brighter side, even though he admits he's not in his best shape, Oden is proving that he's a force to be reckoned with. His projected per-40 totals at this rate are ridiculous, and probably unrealistic. Once facing regular season D, not to mention top centers, he'll come back to earth for a while.


Quick... how many cliches did I use in this post??? Win a prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment