Monday, June 30, 2008

Baron for hire...

Davis has opted out of his contract. I don't envision the Blazers as one of the teams that would want him (or, to be more precise) he would want to go to. At least for now.


I know the Blazers seem to be on the cusp of something magnificent... Is it just the leftover distrust from the last management regime that I still find that last essential sliver of my fandom failing to commit? Like... like a freshman at the senior prom?

I hope so. I have to admit, from time to time I have nightmares about the starting lineup

"Aaaand NOW!!! Your PORTland TRAL-BLAZERRRRRRRRS:
At point guard... STEVE FRANCIS!!!!
At shooting guard... ROBERT (w)HORRY!!!!
At small forward... RON ARTEST!!!
At power forward... ZACH RANDOLPH!!!
At center.... RASHEED WALLACE!!!"




Not gonna happen.

G.O. Blazers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment