Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I thought so...

Interesting. I've been thinking this for a while, but didn't want to sound like an idiot (too late!) But I was thinking that Brandon Roy and Paul Pierce have a VERY similar game in how they manage to get into the paint without running at full tilt every time. Just read an article that pretty much confirmed it, guardedly, to quote from Roy himself:

"Brandon: I know Paul a little bit just from being in the league and playing against him, but I definitely have a ton of respect for him and his game of course. I would like to think that we have some similarities in our games’."

http://slamonline.com/online/2008/06/brandon-roy-goes-back-to-camp/

Now, was my thought on the Celts/Blazers having a similar offense wrong? Huh? Huh? Ok, maybe it is. But it LOOKS eerily similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment