Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gmae 12: Domination

Well, I don't want to say I called it, but I did say this game wouldn't be close. I just didn't quite expect it to be this bad for Da Bulls. While everyone has been focusing on Oden and Roy, I was most impressed with Joel Pryzbilla, who finally got used like he should have all season when he rolls uncontested to the hoop 6-6, 14 points 9 boards and 3 blocks. Welcome to the party, Joel.

I was really loving that the Blazer's guards started to use their bigs effectively with Alley-oops from Sergio to Oden and from Roy to Aldridge. Looking at the +/- for this game is ridiculous, since most of the Blazer's were in the double digit plus. Rip city baby.

Even though the Blazer's outrebounded the Bulls 49 to 33, they allowed the Bulls 17 offensive rebounds (the same amount the Blazer's had) which was the Acchiles heel during the GS game. If the Blazers don't let that ball go through three red jerseys, Rudy dosen't get the T, and the game is completely different. Ah, 20/20 and all that.

First Blazer blowout... and they didn't even have Webster. The league is on notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment