Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Gasp of Summer Weather

Portland Trail Blazer fans have to be among the wierdest on the planet, not the whole Portland-wierd cliche, but an actual insanity where most of us would probably give up our summer to have the NBA season right now. Ah, and I count myself among them.



Great video that popped up on my blog's reel today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuhncbO975k I figured I ought to share. It's one of the best mixes of the 2008 Blazers that you're likely to see.


Look for Aldridge to probably average the same number of rebounds and blocks this year. I think that, while LMA may have improved, the arrival of Oden (provided he doesn't turn into the Human Fouling Machine) will take some of those stats. His scoring should improve, by itself, and with the addition of G.O. he shouldn't have to face as many double teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment